Separator bars make large lists of Who's on lists at amion.com easier to scan by dividing services or shifts into sections. They also come with the option to add a text header a message.
WATCH separator bars video tutorial.
To add a separator bar:
- Right-click on the name of a service/shift at the far-left side of your schedule that you want to add a separator bar above.
- From the menu, select Separator bar for "Who's on" list...
- In theSeparator bar window, click OK to simply add a thin bar above. Or, enter text in the text box below to have the bar become a header or message line. Then click OK to close the window.
- Services with separator bars show a shaded gray triangle in upper-right corner of the service/shift name.
To remove a separator bar:
- Right-click on the service name that you want to remove the separator bar from.
- In theSeparator bar window, uncheck the Separator bar box. Then click OK.