1. Access the scheduler app
Build and maintain your Amion schedule in our powerful, yet user-friendly scheduler. Available both as a desktop Window app or as an online Web app.
OnCloud - Preferred option - the online, OnCall (no download) scheduling app.
OnCall - the desktop, Window-based scheduling app (manual update required every few months).
2. Build & maintain your schedule
Learn how to create a new Provider/Health Professional schedule.
- Learn how to take over an existing Amion schedule.
- Learn how to advance your schedule to the new calendar year.
- Sign up for our live 1-hr general overview training webinar offered Thursdays at 12pm Eastern Time via Zoom. Click here to reserve your spot!
3. Popular features to try
- Add/edit contact information
- Call/shift autofill patterns
- Templates for repeating schedules
- Automate scheduling
- Day-after rules
- Manage work/off requests
- Workload targets
- Add meetings
- Add/remove staff
Online Tools & Communication:
- Swap/pick up open shifts online
- Secure messaging & the mobile app
- Shift reminders
- Schedule-change notifications
Need help with any of the popular features listed above? Attend our Q&A Office Hours webinar to ask your questions, offered Tuesdays at 12pm Eastern Time via Zoom. Click here to reserve your spot!
For a full list of our features and options, visit our online Help Guide.
4. Rollout to end users
When you're ready to go live with your Amion schedule:
- Send the End User Guide to your staff and other groups needing to view your schedule. (Copy the guide's URL and paste in your email).
- Include them with your staff access code.
If you have any questions or require additional support, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. Reference your Amion Admin password.