Enterprise accounts may establish a custom paging/messaging template that staff fills out when sending a page/message from Amion.com.
- Go to Amion.com and log in with the Amion Enterprise Administrator password.
- At the upper-right corner, click the construction crane icon .
- At the upper-left corner, click the drop-down selector and choose Paging protocol/instructions.
- Scroll down to the Custom fields for paging screen text box.
- In the text box, add the template fields in the format provided below.
- When finished, click Submit.
- Each field begins and ends in square brackets [ ]. [Frm].
- Each field has two strings separated by either a single ' or double quote ''. [Frm'Sender'].
- If the field is required, add the letter R after the single or double quote, before the right closing bracket. [Frm'Sender'R].
- To add default text for a field, add double colons :: followed by the text you want to appear. [Frm'Sender'R::Stuart]. Additional double colons in the string create a drop-down selector of the only options to select. [Pav'Pavillion::A::B].
- If the fields should appear in the same paging/messaging line, add a plus sign + after the field. Otherwise, each field will result in separate lines in the page/message. [Frm'Sender'R]+[CB"Callback"R].
- Fields used to require the page/message template to include From, Callback, Priority, and Pavillion:
[Pri'Callback priority ...::Low'Not very important::Med'Sort of important::High'Very important - STAT]+
- What the recipient receives:
Frm Stuart, CB 617-575-2733, Pri Low, Pav A ... Please call or text w/ questions.
Send us an email should you have additional questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.