Welcome to Amion!
Amion helps groups, hospitals, and entire healthcare systems create, manage, and share their schedules. Amion also streamlines communication by integrating with your messaging and paging options.
Access Your Schedule
Access your Amion schedule multiple ways: Amion.com, Amion mobile app, and your personal calendar. When viewing schedules at Amion, mouse over any icon to learn what it means. Click on all icons and dropdown menus at the top to explore your viewing options.
Step 1: Register or Login
- Register or log in to your Amion account.
- When prompted, enter the Amion access code provided to you by your Amion Administrator. The code is case-sensitive.
Click here for account help.
Step 2: Download Mobile App
- Download the Amion mobile app to your smartphone to set up secure messaging and/or view your schedule.
- Login with the same email, password, and organization access code used at Amion.com.
- Click here for video instructions on setting up the mobile app.
Step 3: Sync to Calendar
- Establish an automated sync of your Amion personal schedule with your personal/work calendar.
Your Amion Administrator may have the following features enabled for your schedule. If enabled, your Amion Administrator will inform you. If you are unsure if your group is using these features, or if you know you are not but would like to, reach out to your Amion Administrator.
- Learn how to submit work and/or day off requests at Amion.com.
- Learn how to swap/pick up open shifts.
If you have any questions please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your schedule's access code so we can locate your account quickly.